Find Your Purpose and Passion! Do What You Love! Have Multiple Streams of Income!t

Find Your Purpose and Passion! Do What You Love! **Have Multiple Streams of Income!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whats In You? Who are you Listening to...

What you get around gets on you, what gets on you gets in you, what gets in you comes out of you.

Simply put, "GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT" "GOOD CLEAN POSITIVE IN, GOOD CLEAN POSITIVE OUT"

It's been said that your income in the next Five years will be determined by the Top Five People You Associate With and the Books You Read. You must be mindful of your Environment. You must control the controllables and your Environment is a Controllable. Create your Environment so that it will be condusive to the Accomplishment of your Goals and Dreams. Take Action today ask yourself these two questions, Who AM I associating with are they supporting my goals and dreams or are they attempting to hold me back and bring me down whether it is intentional or not. 2. AM I spending time reading, listening to watching material in the personal development and self help area. AM I watching to much TV AM I concerned with the news and negative Vibrations they are attempting to sell me on. Control the Controllables!

No comments:

Post a Comment