Find Your Purpose and Passion! Do What You Love! Have Multiple Streams of Income!t

Find Your Purpose and Passion! Do What You Love! **Have Multiple Streams of Income!

Friday, October 29, 2010

JIM HAMMONS DAILY MANTRA! FIRED UP^^^

I am Fired Up Jim Hammons when I walk in a room my presence changes the atmosphere and demands an explanation!. I am a student of success, I spend time daily working on myself. I read positive books and listen to self help audio’s to polish my skills, I maintain an environment that is inline with my priorities, goals and vision, I only associate with people who believe in me, my dream, goals, vision and my philosophy. I build relationships with leaders who are doing and being what I am doing and being.
I behave as if it is impossible to fail!
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment